Video has been the leader in social media for a long time. According to Adobe’s survey, 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide labels video as a type of content with the best ROI. And I’m not going to deceive you that at the moment something may change.
I found the most important (in my opinion) information, related directly or indirectly to the video marketing, that you can successfully use to negotiate with your boss.
15 interesting facts about social video:
- The human brain processes visuals 60 000x faster than text – Hubspot
- Video will make up more than 79% of the internet traffic by 2018 – Cisco
- 75% executives told Forbes that they watch work-related videos at least once a week and 65% visit the marketer’s website after watching – Forbes
- Adding video to Your social mix means audiences are 10x more likely to engage and share Your post
- 51,9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as a type of content with the best ROI – Adobe
- 70% of B2B Marketers say video is the most effective medium for driving conversion – Demand metric
- 96% of B2B companies ale planning to use video in their content marketing over the next two months – Business 2 Community
- Facebook video reaches approximately 22% of your fans, while an embedded YouTube video reaches only 13%- Social Media Examiner
- 79% of consumers would rather watch a video to learn about product, than read text on a page – Social Media Examiner
- 97% of businesses said that their explainer video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service
- 91% of consumers have watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service